Evolution Robotics Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner – The Latest and the Best in Cleaning Technology
Evolution Robotics Mint Automatic hard floor cleaner is the latest in cleaning technology. It is especially designed for sweeping and for mopping all kinds of hard surface floors. Measuring as small as 8.5 inches by 9.6 inches by 3.1 inches it has the ability to pick up dirt, dust and even pet hairs. All you need to do is to attach dry or pre-moistened cleaning fabrics or cloths and set it on it’s way.
More on the Evolution Robotics Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner
I’m not sure why it’s called a Mint, maybe it’s glossy white exterior makes it look like a confectionery that you enjoy after a meal. Or maybe it turns your floors back to mint condition after a cleaning session. Feedback on the appliance would back up this claim that it really does leave hard floors looking spotless.
Here are a few of the great features of this automatic floor cleaner :
- A compact design which lets it fit right into tight spaces. This means, it can crawl under furniture and other hard to reach areas which traditional mops and sweepers struggle with;
- The NorthStar Navigation System cube guides it ensuring that it doesn’t miss a spot. The concept behind this technology is similar to that of an indoor GPS.
- It has easy-to-use controls making it user-friendly;
- It can clean up to 1,000 sq. ft. of flooring and run for three hours (single charge);
- It has the ability to clean open areas by simply moving back and forth. It can also work around rugs and different kinds of furniture. It can also clean baseboards. This means, this device cleans up methodically – leaving all areas and even corners spotlessly clean; and
- It comes with a one year warranty.
Homeowners won’t have a hard time using this device. When you think about it, even children can use it without any threats on their safety. It is very easy to use. Just attach your cleaning cloth into the device and choose either the sweep or mop functions. The Evolution Robotics Mint cleaner will take it from there.
The best part is, since it doesn’t work like a vacuum, you won’t waste your time emptying bins and taking out filters. You can do other chores or even run errands while it does the cleaning for you. You can now say goodbye to back pains and muscle sores from laboring the floors and all day.
With Evolution Robotics Mint Automatic Hard Floor you are off to a hassle-free afternoon. We all know how it can be very irritating to see hairs on the floor (whether it’s from you or your pets).
They are hard to sweep so you’d rather pick them up one by one. With the Mint Automatic, you can easily get rid of these unsightly floor litters. You don’t even need to see to it that it cleans the areas that it’s supposed to clean; it can already determine the location.
The moment it starts cleaning, it already builds a map of the areas it cleans. It can mark walls as well as obstacles.
What makes it more spectacular is that it has the so-called “final edge” system which lets it clean along furniture and walls.
It will just shut down by itself when it reaches the area where it first started cleaning.
Make floor cleaning a thing of the past at your home today.
Neato XV-11 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System – Spotless Cleaning with Style
The Neato XV-11 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System has the ability to clean floors in a meticulous manner. It can clean all kinds of hard floors as well as rugs, carpets, laminates, stone and tile. It is simply a high performance vacuum that works back and forth. This means, it has the ability to pick up every speck and dust in the room. It offers a great alternative to the Roomba range of vacuum robot cleaners
More on the Neato XV-11 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System
The Neato XV-11 comes from Neato Robotics and looks slightly different than the Roomba cleaners. It is more angular in shape and has an olive green outer shell. It looks tough a bit like an army tank. And reports suggest that it can stay the pace when it comes to doing the cleaning.
Here are a few of the features of this clever vacuum system :
- It has a small frame which allows it to easily slide through tables, beds and sofas. It measures 15.5 inches by 15.5 inches by 10 inches;
- It features a simple yet effective interface which lets you schedule the cleaning of your rooms even if you are not at home;
- It has a very powerful vacuum suction which lets it pick up dirt and debris right away; and
- It comes with a laser-based room positioning system which allows it to see everything in the room (a 360-degree view). This means, it can avoid furniture, walls and other objects.
Homemakers are amazed at how the Neato XV-11 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System does excellent cleaning action with just a touch of a button. It is even smart enough to determine which the best cleaning path is. So when it finishes one room, it can go to the next.
The Neato XV-11 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System is one small yet smart and powerful cleaning tool. Once it is all charged up, you can just press the START button and see it do the work. As it cleans one room after the other, it doesn’t get tired like a human being would feel.
However, it can get drained so when it does, it automatically returns to its base to recharge.
If all these features seem like old news to you, you should hear about their added features such as scuff-free navigation which can create a sustained high-powered suction device in picking up dirt and debris; and low profile access for ground, furniture and wall detection.
All these and more make this robotic vacuum system a must-have in every home that wants more time doing the things they want and less time doing the household chores.
Little But Often
Most of these robotic vacuum cleaners unfortunately won’t have the capacity of your additional vacuum cleaner, but that shouldn’t be a problem for you. To get the best results it’s a good idea to use the robot cleaner as often as possible, this ensures that it can keep on top of your cleaning without having to need to be emptied during the cleaning cycle. Some robot cleaners have a schedule function on them enabling you to set the device to clean your house at a set time each day, personally having two young children I find it more convenient on my Roomba 770 to set it going when I leave the house and know it can have an uninterrupted run.
As clever as these robot vacuum cleaners are its best to give them a little help on their cycle if you can to get best results. Here is a list of things you should think about doing before setting the robot on its cleaning cycle, the majority are common sense things you’d do even if you we’re using a traditional vacuum cleaner but as you may not be in the room you should think about these things in advance.
- Move from the floor any large obstacles that may interrupt the cycle, if you have a large bag or similar item in the floor space then your robot won’t be able to clean under it. It’s also good practice to pick up any clothes or similar larger objects that may be on the floor as even if your robot cleaner does navigate over or around it they may end up sucking up the item which could foul the device.
- Cables are a particular favourite for these robot vacuum cleaners to pick up, some of the more advanced devices recognise when they may have started sucking up a cable and activate an ‘anti tangle’ mode to enable them to get out of trouble, this normally works but if you can eliminate the risk of it occurring in the first place then all the better.
- Wet foods and liquids should be removed from the floor before the cycle begins. These can get sucked up into the robot vacuum cleaner and can damage the device in a worst case scenario.
Now this website is dedicated to robot vacuum cleaners and I am a massive advocate for them. Since getting mine the house has never been so clean and I have saved hours in cleaning. However they do still currently have a couple of limitations, stairs, very tight spaces and furniture are a few that spring tip mind. Until our robot vacuum cleaners stand up and start acting more like us I’m afraid you’re going to still need an additional vacuum to do these unreadable places.
Before getting a robot vacuum cleaner I had a traditional vacuum cleaner, a Dyson to be precise and it was very good, but with two young children and everything else life throws at you I realised I could save some valuable time by getting rid of this and getting a robot vacuum. To accompany my Roomba 770 I purchased a Dyson DC34 Animal which is the best handheld vacuum I have ever used and is perfect to go alongside my Roomba 770 to clean the stairs and furniture around the house.
Vacuums need cleaning too!
Robot vacuum cleaners are sophisticated pieces of equipment, for best results it’s important to keep your robot vacuum cleaner in a clean state itself. After each cycle it’s best to empty the waste compartment of any collected dirt (and despite how clean your room looks beforehand I’m sure there will be some in here).
As well as emptying the waste compartment, on a regular basis it’s a good idea to clean the brushes and moving parts on your robot, this ensures that dirt doesn’t build up and hinder the cleaning process or damage the robot. This process normally takes no longer then 5 minutes on most vacuums but in the long run can be very beneficial.